AUTOMATIC BOARD CLEANER-Mechanical Project
- Full automation.
- Semi automation.
The block diagram of Automatic board cleaner is shown in figure, it consist of a 2V battery, D.C. motor, pulleys and frame stand. The forward and reverse switch is used to control the D.C motor so that it’s run in both the direction. The motor and pulley driving mechanism is used to clean the board with suitable arrangement.
- Its construction is simple and requires less maintenance.
- Low cost
- Portable in size and Easy transportable
- No external devices are used here to control it.
- Less Manual Work
- Time saving Project
• Externally charged by the battery
• Additional cost is required
- College and School Application
- Tuition center, conference hall and meeting hall
More Resources /articles
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...