ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER- Mechanical Project
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is developed to make cleaning process easier especially for working people.
- This Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is designed for specific area such as under beds.
- Robot Body
Robot Body is the mechanical part of the robot which contains wheels and vacuum
- In our project we use Pic18f4620 microcontroller with 4MH frequency.
- In our project we used port C to control movement and speed of motors and we connect also sensors to port A for using ADC.
- Act as sensing component to the environment. For Vacuum Cleaner Robot, sensors are used to detect obstacles.
- We used three sensors,
- IR which is sharp type of family GP2Y0A21YK0F and its distance measuring range is10 to 80 cm
- Ultrasonic type of Ez0 and it detects objects from 0-inches to 254-inches (6.45-meters) and provides sonar range information from 6-inches out to 254-inches with 1-inch resolution.
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...