Pneumatic Cup Making Machine Mechanical Project Download
Pneumatic Cup Making Machine
In a pneumatic system, energy is stored in a potential state in the form of compressed air. Working energy is produced in a pneumatic system when the compressed air is allowed to expand. So, in order to do work, a device is required which is able to supply an air tank with sufficient amount of air at a
- The pneumatic is more efficient in the technical field.
- Quick response is achieved.
- Simple in construction.
- Easy to maintain and repair.
- Cost of the unit is less when compared to other machine.
- No fire hazard problem due to over loading.
- Comparatively the operation cost is less.
- Continuous operation is possible without stopping.
- While working, the compressed air produces noise therefore a silencer may be used.
- High torque can not be obtained.
- Load carrying capacity of this unit is not very high.
More Resources /articles
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...