Table of Contents
Design and fabrication of pipe inspection robot Report Free Download
- Buckle: regular buckle and sharp buckle
- Rolling imperfection or angularity
- Tube expansion
- Joint imperfection: edge displacement and angle error
Design criteria For Pipe inspection Robot :
- The pipe inspection robot inspects situation inside the pipe which will be recorded and displayed on the monitor screen, it also facilitates working personnel for effective observation, detection, quick analysis and diagnosis.
- Save comprehensive investment, improve work efficiency, more accurate detection.
- Reduce the frequency of entering into the testing environment.
- Operating cost related to other method is low.
- Cost of manufacturing of this robot is relatively low.
Limitation of pipe inspection robot
- Pipe inspection robots have such limitations as their ability to turn in a T-shaped pipe or move in a plug valve.
- Another drawback of earlier robots is that the friction between the pipe and the cables for communication and power supply makes it difficult to move a long distance. A fiber optic communication system can reduce the friction.
- This robot does not work in water.
- This robot works only in empty pipe.
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...