AUTOMATIC PNEUMATIC PAPER CUTTING MACHINE
The next position air enters to the other side of cylinder and pusses the piston return back, so that the releasing stroke is obtained. The speed of the cutting and releasing stroke is varied by the timer control unit circuit.
- This machine is very useful for small and medium scale industries
- This machine is used to cut the paper and small thickness of sheet
- All Industrial Application
- While working, the compressed air produces noise therefore a silencer may be used.
- High torque can not be obtained
- Load carrying capacity of this unit is not very high.
- The pneumatic is more efficient in the technical field
- Quick response is achieved
- Simple in construction
- Easy to maintain and repair
- Cost of the unit is less when compared to other machine
- No fire hazard problem due to over loading
- Comparatively the operation cost is less
- The operation of cutting is faster because the medium used to operate is air
- Continuous operation is possible without stopping.
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...