Table of Contents
Mechanical Fresher Resume Samples Format (More than 100 pdf )
- Keep Your Resume Organised and easy to read
- write your own resume!
- keep it one to two pages.
- always lead with your strongest suit.
- keep it positive and refrain from using any negatives.
- write brief,clear and informative statements.
- Use Proper tense.
- Print Properly.
- Use bullet, avoid Large paragraph.
- Avoid Spelling Mistake.
- Don’t Use ‘I’ Or ‘Me’
Thing to put on a resume:
- Career Objectives
- Summary of qualification
- Related work Experience
- Computer Skills
- Personal Information and Contact Details
- Project Undertaken
- Community Involvement
- Additional Work Experience
- Curriculum Activity / Extra Co-Curriculum Activity
More Resources /articles
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...