Mechanical Fresher Resume Samples Format (More than 100 pdf )
- Keep Your Resume Organised and easy to read
- write your own resume!
- keep it one to two pages.
- always lead with your strongest suit.
- keep it positive and refrain from using any negatives.
- write brief,clear and informative statements.
- Use Proper tense.
- Print Properly.
- Use bullet, avoid Large paragraph.
- Avoid Spelling Mistake.
- Don’t Use ‘I’ Or ‘Me’
Thing to put on a resume:
- Career Objectives
- Summary of qualification
- Related work Experience
- Computer Skills
- Personal Information and Contact Details
- Project Undertaken
- Community Involvement
- Additional Work Experience
- Curriculum Activity / Extra Co-Curriculum Activity
More Resources /articles
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...