Gas Kit for Two Wheeler Mechanical Mini Project
SPECIAL FEATURES OF LPG SYSTEM
1. LPG is cheaper than gasoline in cost as well availability.
2. It gives better manifold distribution and mixes easily with air.
3. It is highly knock resistant.
4. Residue and oil contamination is small as it burns early.
5. Crank case dilution is small thereby resulting in increased engine life.
6. Due to uniform distribution thermal efficiency is higher.
7. LPG has a higher octane rating making it useful in engines having compression ratio above 10:1.
8. It leaves little or no carbon deposits in the cylinder when it burns. It is a clean gas.
9. Easy cold starting is possible due to thermal motion.
10. It has a low strain on lubricants.
11. Lesser exhaust emission and hence lesser air pollution.
12. High durability of exhaust system.
13. Spark plug and upper cylinder.
14. Since it enters as a gas it cannot wash down the cylinder walls. Thus not remove lubricant and so cylinder wall wear, piston rings wear is decreased.
15. Increased engine life.
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...