Pneumatic Operated Double Hacksaw Mini Mechanical project
The objective of this work is to automate the conventional power hacksaw machine in order to achieve high productivity of work-pieces than the power hacksaw machine using pneumatic power. Pneumatic is a huge topic of science and engineering dealing with the mechanical properties of air.Pneumatic Operated Double Hacksaw mini mechanical project is low cost project.
In our project we take this pneumatic and a hacksaw for cutting purpose, The pneumatic reciprocating high-speed hacksaw machine has an advantage of working in high pressure , the hacksaw used in this is reciprocate such that required shape can be cut according to the requirement. The hacksaw is the metal cutting machine tool designed to cut metal by applying pneumatic pressure. Hacksaws are used to cut thin and soft metals the operation of the unit is simplified to a few simple operations involving a cylinder block and piston arrangement. There are numerous systems in hacksaw machine.
Subscribe to Our Channel : MechEngg.Net
- The cutting speed can be varied according to our needs by adjusting the timer.
- It is portable.
- It does not have any prime mover like electric motor.
- Simple in construction than mechanical hacksaw.
- It is compact one.
- Less maintenance.
- Only smaller size and soft metal can be cut.
- It is costlier than the mechanical hacksaw because of compressor unit.
- Less efficiency when compressor to mechanical device.
- Leakage of air affects the working of the unit.
- It is used in small scale industries and in large scale industries.
- It useful when materials need to be cut in hazardous areas such as oil & gas refineries, chemical factories or oil rigs as well as dusty and wet environments where electric tools are not effective.
- It is valuable tools in production environments such as pallet repair, shipbuilding or fiberglass workshops, because they will last longer than electric tools.
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...