Fabrication of Multipurpose Mechanical Machine Report Download
This thesis deals with the design, development and fabrication of multipurpose mechanical machine which perform four operations at a time namely drilling, angle cutting and grinding and wooden cutting.
Today we see that these operations are the heart of any workshop/machine shop and they are indispensable, so for the time saving of any organisation four different operation on four different job can be performed simultaneously, however jigs and fixtures are required to attain this, but when our need is specified and particular then this machine can be a time saving equipment.
This machine is automatic and controlled by electric motor and it is based on the Belt and pulley mechanism. It can be used in small scale industries/workshop to work upon thin metallic sheets and on wood in carpentry shop.
This machine perform multipurpose operation at same time with required speed and this machine is automatic which is controlled or operated by motor which is run with the help of current. This machine is based on Belt and Pulley mechanism.
This model of multi operational machine is can be used in industries and domestic operation which can performed drilling, grinding and cutting of thin metal and wooden surface.
COMPONENTS OF MACHINE
2. BEVEL GEAR
6. BEARING(Ball Bearing)
7. WOODEN CUTTER
8. TOOL POST
9. DRILLING CHUCK
10. DRILL TOOL
11. SINGLE CUTTING TOOL
13. NUT AND BOLT
14. OTHER COMPONENT
THE FOLLOWING STEPS DEMONSTRATE THE OPERATING PROCEDURE.
1. First connect the main switch to the alternate current c supply.
2. Then start the motor from the on/ off switch.
3. Electric motor will starts the motor shaft is connected to the cutter by help of pulley and v- belt are connected pulley both motor shaft and cutter shaft.
4. Check the direction of cutter block pulley as per allotment on pulley.
5. Then starts the system unit and absorb the direction of rotation shaft rotation should be anticlockwise when viewed from pulley side. 6. Take the wooden piece to require cutting.
7. Put on the opposite of the cutter on the table. 8. Then push the wood opposite direction to the cutter.
9. For a different depth take different cutters. Then the cutting operation is completed.
10. Then check the surface cutter uptown wheel. If it’s correct leave it. If it is not correct it.
11. Then start to push the wood piece to opposite direction of surface cutter to make a smooth surface finish on wooden piece.
12. Then our operation will be completed.
13. Then switch off the machine and remove the main supply.
- Multi operation can be performed at one time.
- The return stroke is utilized for cutting.
- All operation is performed by only one motor.
- Size is compact and require less space.
- Time saving
- Less man power is required.
- Low manufacturing and maintenance cost.
Fabrication of Multipurpose Mechanical Machine Report pdf Download
More Resources /articles
Project Sample report , Final report Download
Agricultural Project List - Abstract , Report Download
Theoretical Project, Experimental Based projects
Best Low Cost Mechanical Projects
Eco- friendly or Pollution Free projects
New Mechanical Projects 2020 ( All Projects Post Index List )
Pressure Vessels - Parts, Design, Application, Types, Material, Diagram
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint - Parts, Diagram, Design Calcuation, Applications
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...