Design and Fabrication of frictionless energy generation using flywheel for Electric vehicles
- Energy is usually produced by non-renewable sources such as petrol, Kerosene and nuclear which unfortunately create pollution, this is the main reason the idea of producing energy for charging the Electric car or electric vehicles for upcoming vehicles
- Electric vehicles are taking very important part in today’s Indian and national market.
- Green India clean India
- India aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation by 2020.
- DIESEL HAS TO DIE – THERE IS NO REVERSE GEAR ON THIS.
- frictionless energy generation using flywheel is renewable .
AIM of Project :
lots of people worried about the battery running out for battery car what to do then ?
Most mass market electric cars today have a range of 100-150 miles before the battery runs flat. Some of the top-end cars, such as Tesla’s electric sports cars, can run for 334 miles before needing a plug socket,
Frictionless energy generation using flywheel ?
- When the car or bike wheel shaft rotates it rotates the flywheel shaft which is connected parallely with the help of freewheel sprocket and chain
- As the break apply or wheel stops ,here the flywheel takes a part still it rotates as its work to save energy,
- we are utilizing this rotary energy of flywheel to generate electricity .
- by using neodymium magnet-coil arrangement, there is no physical contact like dynamo with flywheel,
- just small coin size magnets are placed on flywheel when Tyre rotates with flywheel Neodymium magnet will start rotating coil is steady. So here e.m.f is produce from magnet and coil arrangement. By this way power will generate and store it into batteries .
3D model Frictionless energy generation using flywheel
- Electric cars bike
Buy This Project/other or Check Inquiry
Dealer Name : Mr. HITESH ,
Phone/Whatsapp : 07276808426.
Email ID: email@example.com
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...