AUTOMATIC WOOD CRUSHER WITH CONVEYOR BELT
The wood Crushing process is a main part of the Wastage Collecting industries. Normally the wood Crushing machine is manually hand operated one for Wastage Collecting wood industries. In our project is “motorized wood Crusher”.
This is an era of automation where it is broadly defined as replacement of manual effort by mechanical power in all degrees of automation. The operation remains an essential part of the system although with changing demands on physical input as the degree of mechanization is increased.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The processing industry in the field of agriculture has a booming scope in the market. The utilization of byproducts also plays a key role in the processing industry. To concentrate with the study undergone, the wood crusher remains unsolved due to failures. This project is a prototype of the wood crushing machine where all the factors are considered like:
As the power is supplied to the motor, it acts as a driver with 1440 rpm and drives the gear box. From the gear box the speed is reduced to 28 rpm, which in turn supplies the power to the shaft. A crown gear is introduced to distribute the power equally to all the rotating blade shafts.
- This machine is very useful for wood industries
- This machine is used to crush the all types of cans.
- All agricultural Application
- While working, the compressed air produces noise therefore a silencer may be used.
- High torque can not be obtained
- Load carrying capacity of this unit is not very high
- The motorized crusher is more efficient in the technical field
- Quick response is achieved
- Simple in construction
- Easy to maintain and repair
- Cost of the unit is less when compared to other machine
- No fire hazard problem due to over loading
- Comparatively the operation cost is less
- The operation of wood Crushing is faster because the medium used to Operate.
More Resources /articles
Agricultural Project List - Abstract , Report Download
New Mechanical Projects 2020 ( All Projects Post Index List )
Pressure Vessels - Parts, Design, Application, Types, Material, Diagram
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint - Parts, Diagram, Design Calcuation, Applications
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...