Seminar | Abrasive Jet Machining full report Download
Introduction To Abrasive Jet Machining
Abrasive Jet Machining | Process:
Equipment Used For Abrasive Jet Machining :
Process Parameters and Machining Characteristics.
- Material – Al2O3/ SiC / glass beads
- Shape – irregular / spherical
- Size – 10 ~ 50 μm
- Mass flow rate – 2 ~ 20 gm/min
- Composition – Air, CO2, N2
- Density – Air ~ 1.3 kg/cubic m
- Velocity – 100 ~ 300 m/s
- Mixing ratio
- Stand-off distance – 0.5 ~ 5 mm
- Impingement Angle – 60 to 90 degree
- Material – WC / sapphire
- Diameter – (Internal) 0.2 ~ 0.8 mm
- Life – 10 ~ 300 hours
The important machining characteristics in AJM are
Applications Of Abrasive Jet Machining
Advantages Of Abrasive Jet Machining:
Disadvantages /Limitations of Abrasive Jet Machining
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...