Design and Fabrication of Semi Automatic Printing Machine
- In past time printing on plastic bags, glass, plywood, ceramics, PVC are human effort able and time consume process
- Low quality of images, jerk functioning
- Current time printing machine are more advanced society becomes technologically this means that when machine breaks so disabled until the problem is resolved.
- Semi-automatic printing machine is a mechanism of printing batch, stamp, codes, and other types.
- Semi automatic printing machine is the made for effort less work. Semi-automatic printing machine design for the industrial mass production and repeated working provided. In the silkscreen process, stamping is very important to produces high quality stamping result so that more accuracy to provided hand printing machine is converted into the semi automatic printing machine.
- Though it is little in size This machine being used by many for high profile printing jobs either on paper, plastic, metals, glass, wood, PCB, membranes switch, DC card, cloth and many other flat products.
- This machine is easy to operate and electric driven machine. In printing machine combined of roller carrying a stamp, a plurality of gears of roller therewith, n inking roller carried by the gear
- This machine makes the job quality much higher than that of doing by hand.
- The construction of semi automatic printing machine is simple and vibration free machine. In the machine the first base is provided on the base motor and gear box are fitted, then both are connected with help of rubber belt.
- Now with gear box crank and lever shaft attached which has eccentric arm. With arms roller drum and roller supported guide is connected. With it also rack and pinion connected. With pinion ink roller connected which spread ink on die.
- On the other side with motor foot operating switch is connected. This is the construction of semi automatic printing machine.
WORKING OF SEMI AUTOMATIC PRINTING MACHINE
Mechanical Engineering is an essential discipline of engineering encompassing many specializations, with each contributing its unique aspect to the dynamic and inventive nature of this field. With...
The Ram Lalla idol, which is installed at Ayodhya's Ram temple has many significant religious symbols from Hinduism. All 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu are engraved on the idol. Notably, Lord Ram is...