Que. 4 Why Should We Hire You ? | HR Interview Question
Question 4: Why should we hire you?
For one, the interview question give us reasons to hire you , why should we employ you ? or what can you bring to our company is something that differentiates the best candidates from the other good candidates.
Whether your interviewer asks you this question explicitly or not, this is the most important question of your interview because he must answer this question favorably in is own mind before you will be hired. So help him out! Walk through each of the position’s requirements as you understand them, and follow each with a reason why you meet that requirement so well.
This question deals with your ability to sell yourself. Think of yourself as the product. Why should the customer buy?
Tips to answer:
• One of the best ways to answer this question is to make a short list of all your advantages and create a paragraph that would point out the positive aspects that you would bring to the new job position.
• One of the points that you can raise is the similarity of the job profile you are aiming for at the company to the job profile you enjoyed in your previous job.
• You can also draw the interviewer‘s attention to your key skills and strengths, namely – quick learning, excellent communication skills, etc.
• In addition, your professional ambitions should be made clear – the motivation and dedication that you have for the profession and the opening position.
1. Weak answers:
• I am a hard worker.This is a really trite answer almost anyone can say he or she is a hard worker.
• Because I need a job. This answer is about YOU they want to know what you can do for them.
•I saw your ad and could do the job. This answers lacks passion and purpose.
2. Stronger answers:
• Because I have what it takes to fill the requirements of this job – solve customer problems using my excellent customer service skills.
• Because I have three years experience working with customers in a very similar environment.
• Because I have the experience and expertise in the area of customer support that is required in this position.
• Because I sincerely believe that I‘m the best person for the job. I realize that there are many other college students who have the ability to do this job. I also have that ability. But I also bring an additional quality that makes me the very best person for the job–my attitude for excellence. Not just giving lip service to excellence but putting every part of myself into achieving it.
Mechanical engineering is one of the most physically demanding professions that involve designing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems. A mechanical engineer's work involves utilizing...
Management is an essential component of every project and team. A competent manager is indispensable in guiding the team, owning outcomes, and mediating conflicts. Engineering managers, in...