List of competitive exams in India after Graduation
LIC / GIC Examinations
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
UGC / NET Examinations
All India Services:
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Forest Service (IFS)
Group ‘A’ Services:
- Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Customs and Central Excise Service
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Asstt. Manager-Non- Technical)
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personal Service
- Posts of Assistant Security Officer in Railway Protection Force
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
- Central Trade Service (Grade III)
- Posts of Assistant Commandant in the Central Industrial Security Force
Group ‘B’ Services:
- Central Secretariat Service (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Railway Board Secretariat Service (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (Asstt. Civilian Staff Officers Grade)
- Customs Appraisers Service
- Delhi and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Civil Service
- Delhi and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Police Service
- Posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police in the Central Bureau of Investigation
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
1. Civil Services Examination
Graduates from any stream can apply for this exam.
2. Indian Economic Service Examination
Students having a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Statistics can apply for the same.
3. Indian Statistical Service Examination
Visit: ( http://upsc.gov.in/general/ies-iss.htm )
Students having a background in Statistics can apply for the same.
4. Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
5. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
Visit: ( http://upsc.gov.in/general/ndana.htm)
Graduates with Physics/Chemistry/Maths as their subjects can apply for this examination.
6. Combined Medical Services Examination
7. Engineering Services Examinations
Visit: ( http://upsc.gov.in/general/engg.htm )
Engineering Graduates can appear for this exams.
8. Staff Selection for different Cadres
Visit: ( http://ssc.nic.in/sscpage1.asp )
Graduates in various disciplines can apply for the same.
9. Exam for different posts through Reserve Bank of India Services Board
Visit: ( http://www.rbi.org.in/home.aspx )
Graduates in any discipline can apply for same.
10. Exam for Development Officers and others through National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)
Visit: (https://www.nabard.org/english/home.aspx )
Graduates with specific percentage criteria can apply for this exam.
11. Exam for Telecom Officers in the Department of Telecommunications
Engineering Graduates are eligible to apply for this exam
Visit: (http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/admissions/ceed-details.html )
Students who have secured Graduation in BE/B.Tech/B.Arch
14. NIFT Entrance Exam
Visit: ( http://www.nift.ac.in/)
B.F.Tech from NIFT or B.E/B.Tech from any University
Visit: ( http://xatonline.net.in/ )
Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...