Introduction Of Blow Molding | Advantages And Disadvantages Of Blow molding
Generally, mold can be made of metal. Cycle time depends upon the finished part wall thickness. If the part wall thickness is 1.5 mm, the cycle time will be 40 to 50 seconds.
- Amount of plastic material
- Melting temperature of plastic material
- Air pressure required
- Cooling time
- Low tooling cost
- Fast production rates
- Ability to mold complex part with uniform thickness
- Little scrap generated
- Large hollow shape can be produced
- Produced parts can be recycle
- Limited to hollow parts
- Thick parts can’t be manufactured
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...