Introduction Of Blow Molding | Advantages And Disadvantages Of Blow molding
Generally, mold can be made of metal. Cycle time depends upon the finished part wall thickness. If the part wall thickness is 1.5 mm, the cycle time will be 40 to 50 seconds.
- Amount of plastic material
- Melting temperature of plastic material
- Air pressure required
- Cooling time
- Low tooling cost
- Fast production rates
- Ability to mold complex part with uniform thickness
- Little scrap generated
- Large hollow shape can be produced
- Produced parts can be recycle
- Limited to hollow parts
- Thick parts can’t be manufactured
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...