Design And Fabrication Of Hydraulic Arm Full report pdf | mechanical Project
INTRODUCTION TO FLUID POWER
Materials used for Hydraulic Arm
- Hydraulic cylinders (Syringe with clips and mounts)
- Hydraulic Lines (Vinyl Tubing)
- Perpendicular wooden blocks and Dowels
- Chip board
- 10 square nuts
- 10 washers
- Connector strips
- Galvanised coloured wire
- Rubber band
- A nything else things like the recycling bin, wood, metal, plastic, broken toys, etc.
Our design uses extremely simple ideas and mechanisms to achieve a complex set of actions and is intended to imitate the actions of the operators. However, these hydraulic arms are expensive for small scale industries. If the major problem of high initial cost is addressed, a robotic hydraulic arm can be introduced in any industry to bring in automation. The mechanical links and parts that have been fabricated are extremely simple.
That Hydraulic Arm will-
- Reach the greatest distance to deliver a given object.
- Pick up the heaviest possible object.
- Deliver the most objects in a given amount of time.
- Function in an assembly line.
- Have a system to weigh the object it picks up.
- Battle against another arm for an object.
- Rotate as well as reach and grab.
- Dig and recover objects.
More Resources /articles
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...