Design And Fabrication Of Hydraulic Arm Full report pdf | mechanical Project
INTRODUCTION TO FLUID POWER
Materials used for Hydraulic Arm
- Hydraulic cylinders (Syringe with clips and mounts)
- Hydraulic Lines (Vinyl Tubing)
- Perpendicular wooden blocks and Dowels
- Chip board
- 10 square nuts
- 10 washers
- Connector strips
- Galvanised coloured wire
- Rubber band
- A nything else things like the recycling bin, wood, metal, plastic, broken toys, etc.
Our design uses extremely simple ideas and mechanisms to achieve a complex set of actions and is intended to imitate the actions of the operators. However, these hydraulic arms are expensive for small scale industries. If the major problem of high initial cost is addressed, a robotic hydraulic arm can be introduced in any industry to bring in automation. The mechanical links and parts that have been fabricated are extremely simple.
That Hydraulic Arm will-
- Reach the greatest distance to deliver a given object.
- Pick up the heaviest possible object.
- Deliver the most objects in a given amount of time.
- Function in an assembly line.
- Have a system to weigh the object it picks up.
- Battle against another arm for an object.
- Rotate as well as reach and grab.
- Dig and recover objects.
More Resources /articles
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...