CREO parametric tutorial Pdf Free Download for Mechanical
Creo is a family or suite of Computer-aided design (CAD) apps supporting product design for discrete manufacturers and is developed by PTC. The suite consists of apps, each delivering a distinct set of capabilities for a user role within product development.
Creo runs on Microsoft Windows and provides apps for 3D CAD parametric feature solid modeling, 3D direct modeling, 2D orthographic views, Finite Element Analysis and simulation, schematic design, technical illustrations, and viewing and visualization.
Creo Elements/Pro and Creo Parametric compete directly with CATIA, Siemens NX/Solidedge, and SolidWorks. The Creo suite of apps replace and supersede PTC’s products formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER, CoCreate, and ProductView. Creo has many different software package solutions and features. Creo Illustrate is a good example.
Best PTC Creo Tutorial book Pdf Free Download For Students
PTC Creo Parametric Free Download and activate Student licence
In Creo Parametric, the parametric part modeling process involves the following steps:
1. Set up Units and Basic Datum Geometry.
2. Determine the type of the base feature, the first solid feature, of the design. Note that Extrude, Revolve, or Sweep operations are the most common types of base features.
3. Create a rough two-dimensional sketch of the basic shape of the base feature of the design.
4. Apply/modify constraints and dimensions to the two-dimensional sketch.
5. Transform the two-dimensional parametric sketch into a 3D feature.
6. Add additional parametric features by identifying feature relations and complete the design.
7. Perform analyses/simulations, such as finite element analysis (FEA) or cutter path generation (CNC), on the computer model and refine the design as needed.
8. Document the design by creating the desired 2D/3D drawings.
1> USING CREO PARAMETRIC INTERFACE
2> UNDERSTANDING CREO PARAMETRIC CONCEPTS
3> CREATING AND MODIFYING SKETCHES
4> EXTRUDE , CHAMFER
6> CREATING REVOLVE FEATURES
7> CREATING SWEEPS
8> UNDERSTANDING DATUMS ( AXIS , POINTS , COORDINATE SYSTEM, PLANES )
9> CREATING HELICAL SWEEP FEATURES
10> DRAFTS , SHELL , HOLES
11> CREATING TRAJECTORY AND PROFILE RIBS
12> CREATING BLENDS AND SWEPT BLENDS
13> RELATIONS , PARAMETERS
14>SURFACE MODELLING TOOLS
15> ASSEMBLING WITH CONSTRAINTS
16> EXPLODING , REPLACING COMPONENTS , CROSS SECTIONS IN ASSEMBLIES
18> ANIMATING ASSEMBLIES
19> APPLYING MECHANISM TO ASSEMBLIES
Download Creo Tutorials Notes :
1. Creo parametric tutorials for design engineers pdf Download
File size : 3 mb
pages : 105
Click here to Download creo parametric Notes
2. Creo tutorials for beginners – creo basic Tutorials pdf
File size : 2 mb
pages : 40
Click here to Download creo parametric beginner guide
3. Quick Start Guide for Creo parametric
File Size : 1 mb
pages : 42
Click here to DOwnload creo Parametric Start Guide pdf
4. Creo parametric 5.0 Guide pdf Download
File Size : 1 mb
pages : 42
Click here to Download Creo parametric 5.0 guide
Mechanical engineering is one of the most physically demanding professions that involve designing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems. A mechanical engineer's work involves utilizing...
Management is an essential component of every project and team. A competent manager is indispensable in guiding the team, owning outcomes, and mediating conflicts. Engineering managers, in...
One thought on “CREO parametric tutorial Pdf Free Download for Mechanical”
i want to tall you tha you are working in the right way you are great man and god bless you alot