What is your greatest weakness? | HR Interview Questions With Answers
a) First way:Turning your strong point into weak point.
2. Steps to answer:
3. Interview Tips for “weakness” question:
- My weakness are I always felt stressed until complete my assigned work, which can help in doing the things with a maximum perfection.
- I have short term temper. I will overcome this by doing meditation in this way my weakness is convert into strength.
1. I felt stress until I finished my work on time and I think this force me to do my work with more perfection.
2. I like to save my money which was earned by me.
3. I can’t paid attention to the work in which I am not interested. But after this I tried to understand that work by myself or by asking to others.
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...