What is your greatest weakness? | HR Interview Questions With Answers
a) First way:Turning your strong point into weak point.
2. Steps to answer:
3. Interview Tips for “weakness” question:
- My weakness are I always felt stressed until complete my assigned work, which can help in doing the things with a maximum perfection.
- I have short term temper. I will overcome this by doing meditation in this way my weakness is convert into strength.
1. I felt stress until I finished my work on time and I think this force me to do my work with more perfection.
2. I like to save my money which was earned by me.
3. I can’t paid attention to the work in which I am not interested. But after this I tried to understand that work by myself or by asking to others.
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...