Table of Contents
What is your greatest weakness? | HR Interview Questions With Answers
a) First way:Turning your strong point into weak point.
2. Steps to answer:
3. Interview Tips for “weakness” question:
- My weakness are I always felt stressed until complete my assigned work, which can help in doing the things with a maximum perfection.
- I have short term temper. I will overcome this by doing meditation in this way my weakness is convert into strength.
1. I felt stress until I finished my work on time and I think this force me to do my work with more perfection.
2. I like to save my money which was earned by me.
3. I can’t paid attention to the work in which I am not interested. But after this I tried to understand that work by myself or by asking to others.
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...