What is the best test series to join for the GATE 2019 ?
Test Series is the key to get good rank in GATE examination, there are many reason behind that like :
- One should familiar with online calculator.
- You’ll learn to manage time.
- The fear of online examination and the pressure will overcome.
- You’ll get to know that how do you handle completely new questions.
- The best thing is you’ll get some patience to seat continuously for three hours and also get the ability to see the computer screen continuously for three hours.
See Also: Gate Mechanical Handwritten Study Materials Notes PDF Free Download
Benefits of Online GATE Test Series:
- Test series encourages you to plan a strategy for deciding which type of question to be solved first and which one later.
- Analyze your problem-solving skill to know how much time you required to solve different type of question.
- It gives you a mindset to complete the exam with 3 hours of time with maximum utilization.
- Helps to, tell you what type of question you did not attempt and focuses on which part of the area need for improvement.
- Boost you, to plan new strategy & tactics for next Test Series to increase your score better than the previous score.
Some of the test-series available are:
- Made Easy
- Gate Academy
- Gate Forum
- IES Master
- Made Easy: In 2017, they secured 351 ranks in top 100. 200 (approx.) are from classroom coaching and 150 have taken just test series only. They have online test series to all branches. Refer this link for detailed distribution of ranks. Regarding test series:
- The papers are of good quality. I have personally attempted this test series.
- The questions were very standard (some times even higher standard than GATE).
- I felt some questions were very lengthy.
- Subject-wise were not that great and some were very theoretical.
- Mock tests were of very good quality.
- Generally the key provided to questions are correct.
- ACE: In 2017, they have secured nearly 300 ranks in top 100. They have not provided the division of classroom and online test series separately. Refer this link for the details. They have online test series to all branches. Regarding the test series:
- The papers are of good quality. I have personally attempted this test series too.
- They questions were of good standard almost similar to GATE standard.
- Subject-wise tests were many times repeated from class room materials.
- Many test series questions were repeated from previous years. (Since I attempted in second year and third year also. I don’t know about now)
- Mock tests were of very good quality
- Some keys to the questions were wrong,
- Gate Academy: In 2017, they have secured 180 ranks in top 100. Refer this link for the details. They have online test series to all branches. I don’t know much about their test series.
- Gate Forum: In 2017, they have secured 78 ranks in top 100. Refer this link for the details. They have online test series to all branches. I don’t know much about their test series.
- IES Master: In 2017, they have secured 31 ranks ( 27 CE and 4 ME) in top 100. Refer this link for details. They used to have only civil engineering and they have recently started ME.
- Kreatryx: In 2017, they have secured 16 ranks (in EE) in top 100. Refer this link for the details. They used to have only EE and they have recently started ECE, ME, CE. You can try this, if you are from EE or ECE.
Pressure Vessels - Parts, Design, Application, Types, Material, Diagram
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint - Parts, Diagram, Design Calcuation, Applications
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...