Table of Contents
Seam Welding- Diagram, Working ,Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of Seam Welding
- It can produce gas tight or liquid tight joints.
- Overlap can be less than spot or projections welds.
- Several parallel seams may be produced
Disadvantages of Seam Welding
- Cost of equipment is high as compared to spot welding set .
- Welding can be done only along a straight or uniformly curved line.
- It is difficult to weld thickness greater than 3 mm.
Applications of Seam Welding:
Mechanical engineering is one of the most physically demanding professions that involve designing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems. A mechanical engineer's work involves utilizing...
Management is an essential component of every project and team. A competent manager is indispensable in guiding the team, owning outcomes, and mediating conflicts. Engineering managers, in...