Production Engineering Online Notes , Objective and Interview Questions
Production engineering is a combination of manufacturing technology, engineering sciences with management science. A production engineer typically has a wide knowledge of engineering practices and is aware of the management challenges related to production. The goal is to accomplish the production process in the smoothest, most-judicious and most-economic way.
Production engineering encompasses the application of castings, machining processing, joining processes, metal cutting & tool design, metrology, machine tools, machining systems, automation, jigs and fixtures, die and mould design, material science, design of automobile parts, and machine designing and manufacturing. Production engineering also overlaps substantially with manufacturing engineering and industrial engineering. The names are often interchangeable.
In industry, once the design is realized, production engineering concepts regarding work-study, ergonomics, operation research, manufacturing management, materials management, production planning, etc., play important roles in efficient production processes. These deal with integrated design and efficient planning of the entire manufacturing system, which is becoming increasingly complex with the emergence of sophisticated production methods and control systems.
Production Engineering Articles , Notes
Production Engineering Notes |Production Engineering Basic Concepts
- Seminar On Just In Time Manufacturing ( JIT ) Full Report Download
- Henri Fayol’s 14 Principles of Management
- What is Poka Yoke in Lean Manufacturing ? Poka Yoke Examples
- Difference between PERT and CPM – Project Management
- Kaizen Continuous Improvement -Definition, Kaizen Process
- Kaizen Tools – 5s, Suggestion System , QCC , TQC , TQM , TPS
- PRINCIPLE OF KAIZEN – Benefits of Kaizen Philosophy
- What Is OEE – Basic Of Overall equipment effectiveness
- What is Product in Marketing – Classification Of Products
- 7 stages of new product development process
- What is Inventory -Example of Inventory in industries
- What is SWOT Analysis and Its Importance For Companies
- Batch Production | Types Of Production System
- Mass production | Flow Production – Types Of Mass production
- Production Management : Definition, Function and Scope
- What Is Plant Layout | Objectives and Principles
- What is Production Planning and Control – Objectives of PPC
- What is a work order – How it is prepared in different Manufacturing Methods?
- Radio Frequency Identification ( RFID ) – RFID Applications
- Lean and Waste Management | 7 Wastes of Lean Manufacturing
- Productivity Improvement Techniques or Methods
- Objectives Of Production management : Production Management
- What is Operational Management – basic Of OM
- What is Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) – Capacity Planning
- What is Customer relationship management – Basic Of CRM
Note : This List will update Regularly
Interview Question and Answers – Production Engineering
Production Engineering related interview Question and Answers , viva , Oral Examination Questions
Note: This List will Update Soon
Objectives Question and Answers – Production Engineering
Production Engineering related technical aptitude questions
Note: This List will Update Soon
Engineering projects Related to Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering projects: Mechanical Engineering projects For all Subjects
- Theoretical Project , Only Detailed Report , Experimental Based projects : Theoretical projects For mechanical Engineering Students
- Product Ideas , Innovative Machine Ideas Projects : Innovative Machine , Products ideas Project For Mechanical Engineers
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...