DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF PNEUMATIC DRILL JIG FOR REDUCING LEAD TIME
- It eliminates the individual marking, positioning and frequent checking.
- The operation time is reduced due to increase in speed, feed and depth of cut because of high clamping rigidity.
- It is very much useful in mass production.
- It makes possible to employ unskilled or semi skilled operator to make savings in labor cost.
- It partially automates the tools.
- It reduces the expenditures on quality control of machine parts.
- It is only used for small size components.
- Forces causing deflection may come from handling
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...