Standard Mechanical Parts Used For Assembly and products
Mechanical Standard Parts Used For Assembly and products
Parts standardization is essentially a process which aims to eliminate all the deliberate, accidental and superficial differences in the production of similar parts in order to achieve significant reduction in the supplier and part proliferation.
Interchangeability of parts was achieved by combining a number of innovations and improvements in machining operations and the invention of several machine tools, such as the slide rest lathe, screw-cutting lathe, turret lathe, milling machine and metal planer. Additional innovations included jigs for guiding the machine tools, fixtures for holding the workpiece in the proper position, and blocks and gauges to check the accuracy of the finished parts.
Machine Standard parts Articles , Notes
- Needle roller bearing – Construction And Application
- Spherical roller bearing – Construction , Application
- Sleeves Mechanical – What are sleeves in mechanical engineering
- Hinges – Types of Hinges and Hinges Terminology
- What is PCB Board | Types Of Printed circuit board
- What is Stepper Motor | Types , Application , Advantages
- What is Gate Valves -types , Application
- What is Overrunning Clutch or Freewheel used in Automobiles
- What is Gate Valves | Diagram , Working , Advantages , Applications
- What is Plummer Block | Diagram , Advantages
- What is Pillow Block Bearings and Types Of Pillow Block Bearing