Industrial engineering and management Related Mechanical projects
List of Industrial engineering and management Related Mechanical projects
- Optimization of any kind of process. For example, you want to optimize a factory assembly line, which is made up of a number n of working station. You start mapping the process of assembling and try to look for inefficiencies. At this point, you can reorganize the line by changing the order of the working stations or decomposing the whole process in more elementar tasks, in order to get a more efficient output. All this analysis needs to take in account both the economic and quality perspective.
- Seizing or reseizing the number of automatic or manual cashboxes in every place that has queues to pay.
- Optimization of the journey of a product from the stock to the consumer. This needs also to take charge of sustainability factors. For example, you may need to change the packaging or the means of transportation used (with the aim of being environmentally friendly) to bring the product to the client.
- Choosing the right ubication of industrial plant in order to optimize the journeys of your trucks (it is just an example).
- You may take part in a project that aims to set the number of new fire stations and their location. One of the objectives of this kind of project is to reach the right level of service for the population while being financially and economically efficient for the State, which has to invest to build the new stations.
- Another interesting project you may take part in is the design of the layout of an industrial plant. You have to design the location of the production cells (where the machineries that work the products are) optimizing the movements of the goods and materials from a cell to another or from the warehouse to the cells.
- Go to a Restaurant which is very crowded always. Let us say that waiting in this restaurant is 20 minutes to get whatever you order and the people who come here customers who want quicker delivery. Apply IE&M to see how you can improve the restaurant’s service delivery.
- Go to your Kitchen or a restaurant and see how much time it takes to prepare food. Apply IE&M to see if you can bring down the food preparation time without affecting the quality of the food being prepared.
- Take any Small City and see how you could improve Traffic conditions by applying IE&M
- If you are in India, Go To a Doctor’s clinic or a hospital and reduce patient waiting time using IE&M
- Go to your nearest Muncipal Corporation or Mayor’s office and use IE&M to see how they can do 5 times the work with the same number of people.
- . PRODUCTION PLANNING AND INVENTORY CONTROL
- . A STUDY ON SCHEDULING AND SUB-CONTRACTING IN K.E.C
- DESICCATED COCONUT(AGRO PROCESSING)
- RAIN HARVESTING USING FIRST-FLUSHING TECHNIQUE
- DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF NON ELECTRIC FOOD PROCESSOR
- BACKWARD AND FORWARD INTEGRATION OF SUPPLY CHAIN TO INCREASE REVENUE
- MANAGING INDUSTRIAL ASSETS BY T P M TECHNIQUE
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...