DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF EQUALISER CLAMP
- It is used for clamping two unequal workpiece simultaneously.
- It will hold the work piece rigidly against all disturbing forces.
- Clamping force should be equally distributed to all the workpieces.
- Skilled labours are not required.
- High accuracy can be maintained.
- Time consumption is very less for clamping and machining.
- Economically more advantage
- In multiple clamping, a pivoted equalizer is used for clamping two unequal workpiece simultaneously.
- The equalizer clamp pivots around the pin to suit the workpiece.
- Equalizer principle can be extended to facilitate clamping of many even number of work pieces simultaneously by a single clamp.
- The main advantage of this type of clamp is that clamping force is equally distributed to all work pieces.
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...