DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF EQUALISER CLAMP
- It is used for clamping two unequal workpiece simultaneously.
- It will hold the work piece rigidly against all disturbing forces.
- Clamping force should be equally distributed to all the workpieces.
- Skilled labours are not required.
- High accuracy can be maintained.
- Time consumption is very less for clamping and machining.
- Economically more advantage
- In multiple clamping, a pivoted equalizer is used for clamping two unequal workpiece simultaneously.
- The equalizer clamp pivots around the pin to suit the workpiece.
- Equalizer principle can be extended to facilitate clamping of many even number of work pieces simultaneously by a single clamp.
- The main advantage of this type of clamp is that clamping force is equally distributed to all work pieces.
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...