DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF EQUALISER CLAMP
- It is used for clamping two unequal workpiece simultaneously.
- It will hold the work piece rigidly against all disturbing forces.
- Clamping force should be equally distributed to all the workpieces.
- Skilled labours are not required.
- High accuracy can be maintained.
- Time consumption is very less for clamping and machining.
- Economically more advantage
- In multiple clamping, a pivoted equalizer is used for clamping two unequal workpiece simultaneously.
- The equalizer clamp pivots around the pin to suit the workpiece.
- Equalizer principle can be extended to facilitate clamping of many even number of work pieces simultaneously by a single clamp.
- The main advantage of this type of clamp is that clamping force is equally distributed to all work pieces.
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...