Cad Tut 2. Introduction To AutoCAD Window and Toolbars used for 2D/3D Drafting.
How to launch AUTOCAD Software:
This toolbars are used for making 2D and 3D drafting.
How to enable Toolbars:
2) Go to Tools in MenuBar /Toolbars/ AUTOCAD/ Select Toolbars
3) As shown in figure Enable or Remove Toolbars that you want. Basic toolbar names that will require to draw:
2D Drawing Toolbars
- Draw- To draw Line ,circle, arc,ellipse or so many drawing shapes.
- Modify- Modify the drawing -Operation like Move,Copy, Trim,Mirror and Offset.
- Dimension toolbar– To Give Dimension to the object.
- Workspace- Already Mentioned this toolbar is used for selecting Autocad Classic view.
- Modeling- Draw 3D objects directly like Prism, cylinder, Pyramid.
- Orbit- To rotate 3D object in any direction.
- View- This is important toolbar to change the view of objects i.e. front view,Side view, Top view, bottom View as well as 3d Views.
- Visual Styles
- Solid Editing
More Resources /articles
Introduction to Seals : Oil under pressure is moving in every hydraulic circuit. Since oil is a liquid it has the tendency to 'leak' through every gas/slot it finds during movement. This leakage of...
Introduction to Slotting Machine : The slotter or slotting machine is also a reciprocating type of machine tool similar to a shaper. It may be considered as a vertical shaper. The machine operates...