Table of Contents
Best Useful Websites For Mechanical Engineer students
Today ,I am going to share some really useful website for Mechanical Engineers. These websites are helpful to improve knowledge related mechanical Engineering stuff.
Boost Mechanical Basic –www.learnmech.com
- iCrank.com – well-organized database of mechanical engineering resources
- MatWeb – material database, thousands of materials, great search facility, choice of units
- Eng-Links – engineering calculators, reference materials, links, by Steve Henderson
- PSG Design Data Book- Online Design Data Book
- ThomasNet – as complete a resource of distributors, manufacturers, services as we have ever seen, powered by the company that wrote the book, Thomas Register. Includes links to CAD drawings.
- efunda – Engineering fundamentals, Equations, materials, units and more.
- How Stuff Works– Here you will get latest articles related to automobile,science,Physics and much more.
- GlobalSpec – spec-driven search for parts
- Digital Engineering Library – online catalog of PDF and print publications for sale by McGraw Hill
- Mechanical Engineering TV – collection of videos, pictures of various mechanical applications, computer simulation, projects
- icademic.org -links to mechanical engineering departments, news, magazines, books, journals, jobs, sites, events
- Engineering Useful Software websites
More Resources /articles
Hammers are some of the most essential tools in any toolbox. They come in different types and sizes, each designed for specific purposes. If you’re doing any kind of construction work, DIY...
Bridges are a crucial part of our infrastructure, allowing us to connect and traverse various terrains. They play a significant role in transportation, enabling the movement of people and goods...