Objective Books List :
Mechanical Engineering Objective Books :
For GATE & PSU Preparation
1. Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type) – Kumar DS (SK Kataria & Sons)
2. Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type) – Dr. R. K. Bansal
3. Mechanical Engineering Objective Type Questions – Om Prakash Gupta (Jain Brothers)
4. Mechanical Engineering For Competitions (Conventional) – R.K.Jain (Khanna Publishers)
5. Mechanical Objectives Question Bank – G.K.Publishers
6. Objectives in Mechanical Engineering – RS Khurmi & JK Gupta
7. GATE Books – Made Easy Publications
8. Mechanical Engineering (Objective) – R.K.Rajput
9. Mechanical Engineering (Objective) – D. Handa
10. Mechanical Engineering (Objective) – S.K.Hajra Chowdary
Technical mechanical Questions covered by Learnmech.com:
For students, we have tried to cover important mechanical questions which helpful for students during the technical interview round, an oral examination, or viva examination. You may browse the mechanical objective questions with answers from here,
Mechanical MCQ Objectives Question and Answers
Technical Mechanical Interview Question and Answers
Mechanical Subjectwise Basic Concept Notes ,Articles
Mechanical engineering is one of the most physically demanding professions that involve designing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems. A mechanical engineer's work involves utilizing...
Management is an essential component of every project and team. A competent manager is indispensable in guiding the team, owning outcomes, and mediating conflicts. Engineering managers, in...
6 thoughts on “Best Mechanical Engineering Objective Book”
ok i will try it
is this free or paid one
buy books online from flipkart or amazon in few BUCKS
can this site provide any information about mechanical internship in all over India?
not yet but we will start uploading internship information soon
can you tell me about download mechanical objective book?