DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF DOUBLE ACTING HACK SAWING MACHINE UNDER BY SCOTCH YOKE MECHANISM
Working Of Project
- This project is worked under by the scotch yoke mechanism.
- The scotch yoke mechanism convert the rotary motion into the reciprocating motion.
- The machine has the prime mover at the bottom of the machine
- The pulley is attached to the body at the top and the end of the side portion
- The pulley is connected with the disc type plate
- The pulley and the disc has separate connection with the one small metal rod through the bearing
- The motor and pulley is connected with one V-type belt
- The clamp is fixed with the disc. The clamp is fixed with the two shaft at the two end
- The each shaft is act the reciprocating motion through the each shaft.
- The hack saw connected to the each shaft at the end.
- If the motor is turned on the pulley is getting rotating motion that rotation motion is convert into the reciprocating motion by the disc under the “Scotch Yoke Mechanism”.
PARTS OF THE PROJECT:
- 0.5 HP MOTOR
- HACK SAW
- O TYPE CLAMP
Introduction to Pressure Vessels Vessels, tanks, and pipelines that carry, store, or receive fluids are called pressure vessels. A pressure vessel is defined as a container with a pressure...
Knuckle Joint A knuckle joint is used to connect two rods which are under the action of tensile loads. However, if the joint is guided, the rods may support a compressive load. A knuckle joint...