Introduction to AutoCAD
It is developed and sold by Autodesk. First released in December -1982
AUTOCAD is a program designed for drawing drawings, for example in mechanical engineering, civil engineering and surveying. There can be two-dimensional design drawings in terms of (2D) and three-dimensional view (3D) in the case (drawing), which lines.
There are various programs for these purposes and there are specialized programs with which you can make 2D drawing and 3D modeling drawings and the like.
Working in AutoCAD requires some basic knowledge of your work, and also good to have prior knowledge base and knowledge of the plot coordinate system. If you do not know the coordinate system (UCS), see the link coordinate systems. If you really want to learn to work in AutoCAD 2007 run this web step by step by following the links, do not skip because you omit something that is important for the final result of your drawings.
Technical Details Of AutoCad Software:
AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting — available since 1982 as a desktop application and since 2010 as a mobile web- and cloud-based app marketed as AutoCAD 360
Developed and marketed by Autodesk, Inc.
Student versions Of AutoCad Software
Get Licensed Copy OF 3 Years Only for Students and Teachers.
AutoCAD is licensed, for free, to qualifying students and teachers, with a 18-month renewable license available. The student version of AutoCAD is functionally identical to the full commercial version, with one exception: DWG files created or edited by a student version have an internal bit-flag set (the “educational flag”). When such a DWG file is printed by any version of AutoCAD (commercial or student) older than AutoCAD 2014 SP1, the output includes a plot stamp / banner on all four sides. Objects created in the Student Version cannot be used for commercial use.
AutoCad For Android Phone:
Autodesk AutoCAD 360 is the official AutoCAD mobile app for Android.
Some of the advantages of CAD over manual drawing are:
- No need for scaling. All drawing is done full size.
- The screen drawing area can be set to any size with the click of a button.
- The program supplies all of the tools needed.
- Absolute accuracy can be maintained.
- Production details can be extracted directly from the drawing.
- Eliminates the need for full size set outs.
- Both two and three-dimensional drawings can be produced.
- Your work is copied and store off the computer for security – you may never lose your work again.
- Drawings are stored on disk rather than in a bulky folder.
- Dimensioning is almost automatic.
- Parts of drawings can be saved and used in other drawings.
Some Application Of Cad Software:
AUTOCAD is a software application for Computer aided design (CAD) and drafting in both 2D and 3D.
It is very important to:
- keep a record of what is done,
- move every order and design swiftly to production,
- Be able to easily refer back to past projects.
Computer Aided Design (CAD) has completely changed the drafting business and made the storage and retrieval of projects much easier. However, manual drawing is still very important and provides the basics of learning to draw.
To enhance the advance CNC technologies, Modern Edge has purchased a new personal computer
Examples Of AutoCad Drwaings:
AutoCad Drawing Example :1