Best Useful Websites For Mechanical Engineer students
Today ,I am going to share some really useful website for Mechanical Engineers. These websites are helpful to improve knowledge related mechanical Engineering stuff.
Boost Mechanical Basic –www.mechengg.net
Mechengg.Net is Mechanical Engineering Portal. These website has lots of articles about mechanical basic terms, Gate Mechanical Tips, Mechanical Project 2015, Mechanical Seminars,Campus interview tips and mechanical Job Updates
Useful SITES :
ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) promotes the art, science & practice of multidisciplinary engineering around the globe.
- iCrank.com – well-organized database of mechanical engineering resources
- MatWeb – material database, thousands of materials, great search facility, choice of units
- Eng-Links – engineering calculators, reference materials, links, by Steve Henderson
- PSG Design Data Book- Online Design Data Book
- ThomasNet – as complete a resource of distributors, manufacturers, services as we have ever seen, powered by the company that wrote the book, Thomas Register. Includes links to CAD drawings.
- efunda – Engineering fundamentals, Equations, materials, units and more.
- How Stuff Works– Here you will get latest articles related to automobile,science,Physics and much more.
- GlobalSpec – spec-driven search for parts
- Digital Engineering Library – online catalog of PDF and print publications for sale by McGraw Hill
- Mechanical Engineering TV – collection of videos, pictures of various mechanical applications, computer simulation, projects
- icademic.org -links to mechanical engineering departments, news, magazines, books, journals, jobs, sites, events
- Engineering Useful Software websites
On these Website you can Download the design ,analysis, CAD/CAM Software and also learning tutorials are also available on each official Software’s websites.
If You know any useful site For mechanical Engineers Please Post in Comment so that this list will become more useful to All Mechanical Engineers.